Unit # 20B020015 available Q2-2023
Unit # 20B020016 available Q3-2023
MobileFusion Trac 20 Pipe Fusion Machine
• User friendly design means one operator in the cabin is all that’s needed.
No extra personnel or heavy equipment.
• Pipe fusion process inside the cabin means a controlled environment for speed and quality.
• “Quick Change” design inside cabin allows any fusion equipment supplier components to be used.
• Steel tracking pads.
• Caterpillar® engines easily serviceable through Cat Dealers worldwide.
Weld Cooling Times are the FASTEST in the industry
• Fast Fusion's patented Cool Advantage technology welds up to 70% faster than conventional methods which means more sticks per hour.
• The capability of data acquisition and documentation is still available for job inspection requirements.
• Safety is a main concern and the Cab assures this has been thought out.
Fast Fusion’s MobileFusion Trac technology will dramatically increase the production capacity and number of fusion welds produced per hour over any other machine offered in the industry and is backed by Fast Fusion’s THREE year warranty!
When you step up to Fast Fusion’s MobileFusion Trac, you step into increased safety, quality, efficiency, and productivity.
FastLoad® Patented System
• Pipes are placed in a line, end to end. No need to double handle each stick of pipe.
• The MFT20 drives to the pipe, loads the pipe onto the roller assembly – eliminating the need for ground staff.
• Fast Fusion trains the operator.
• Gates at the entry and exit points of the pipe are in direct alignment with the loading system.
Climate and Environment Controlled Cab
• Operators have temperature control to allow them to be comfortable and more productive.
• Visibility to all parts of the machine with 360° windows.
• No need for tents or containers to manage the environment of fusing pipe. No wasted time moving extra equipment around the job site to protect the fusion process.
• Fast Fusion technology increases speed of fusion welding by 70% which means more welds per hour than any system in the world.
• Wind, dust, cold, hot, rain, snow are NON FACTORS when welding in this cab.